Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mobile Blogger!

Me in my Gaga Sunglasses
Today is May 22, 2012 and I believe that I just set up my Mobile Blogger correctly! However, I'm not too sure about placing photos where I want them in the post, but hey, beggars can't choose! I wasn't sure if the whole "Mobile Blogging" thing would really affect me, but sure enough it did! I'm out doing some errands and before you know it, it hit me! I was observing a Mother and Father having a picnic on a blanket at one of the local parks. I get an amazing idea for a topic. I told myself that I had to blog about it, or at least write it down. Well, of course I'm driving and I wasn't too sure how to get to Blogger let alone make a new post even though I have a Blackberry. See, I depend on apps A LOT! And naturally, I have NOTHING to write this stupendous and colossal idea down on.  I decided that it must be done, if I was going to remember this idea, I just had to man up and do it. I had no other choice...
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know my blog may not be a Nobel Prize winning piece, but I like it! PLEASE leave any input, ideas, critiques, and just plain anything!

Thank you so much,

Nicholas James