Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

Decisions.

So many choices in life, which do we choose?

Today is, Monday May 14th, 2012. At least technically it is, I’m still on Sunday’s time. It’s almost 4AM but I could not sleep. There was only one topic running circles in my mind, decisions. If you were to really stop and think about how many decisions you make throughout one day, you might just shock yourself! I suppose that we could also call them choices, I mean they have everything to do with our own freewill. When I first began to ponder into this thought, I had low expectations. I believed that there were not as many choice-making situations in my day, than there really were. So I challenged myself, like everyone should do constantly, to lead a “normal” (whatever that means) day. However, during this day, I would have to remember or record every choice or decision that I had had to make. Then at the end of my day, I would examine the results (choices made) and draw some sort of conclusion from them.
Personally, I believe that choices form out lives and the course that our lives take. They (choices) can be what make you mad, they can be what make you happy, they can even make you vengeful (among other things). Although we sometimes make the wrong decision, redemption is never hiding from us. It is always lerking around. So go out in the world, try and remember to make the best choices and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know my blog may not be a Nobel Prize winning piece, but I like it! PLEASE leave any input, ideas, critiques, and just plain anything!

Thank you so much,

Nicholas James