Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The World Premiere

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh
Today is May 9, 2012...Well here it is folks! This is the world premiere of my Blogger blog! I suppose that there is not much to say yet. However, I did have an idea to share a picture from the day in which I am making a post about. And todayQueen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh proceeded through the Royal Gallery in the Palace of Westminster during the State Opening of Parliament in London. Queen Elizabeth II unveiled the coalition government’s legislative program in a speech delivered to Members of Parliament and peers in The House of Lords. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know my blog may not be a Nobel Prize winning piece, but I like it! PLEASE leave any input, ideas, critiques, and just plain anything!

Thank you so much,

Nicholas James